- Asana methodology
- Abundance of teaching practice
- Partner Yoga as a specialty asana
- Bandhas & mudras
- Yoga Philosophy
- Physical anatomy
- Subtle anatomy
- Nada Yoga
- Sound healing
- Natural healing and nutrition lectures
- Yoga Nidra
- Consciously-connected breath work
- Healing sessions
Details of topics covered
Asana methodology – a detailed breakdown of each pose and an overview of the five main categories of postures: standing poses, forward bends, backbends, twists, and inversions. We’ll explore how to safely go into and out of each pose, offering proper adjustments, modifications, foundation, alignment, and symmetry, as well as the benefits and contraindications for each asana.
Teaching practice – Teaching each other begins in the first week. The practice begins slowly with teaching one-on-one and then gradually builds to teach smallgroups for the final practicum. We give lots of time for teaching practice to help build confidence and self-esteem, and allow the teachings to be fully integrated.
Specialty asana classes – Partner yoga helps to build trust as you learn to work in partnership, expanding the awareness to listen, support and flow with another.
Meditation – There are many different styles and ways to meditate. We will explore four different methods, so you may find the best fit for you.
Pranayama – One hour each day is devoted to conscious breathing, bandhas, mudras and kriya practice.
Yoga Philosophy– We explore the ancient text of The Yoga Sutras.
Physical Anatomy– We will learn how various systems of the body connect with various movements and poses. Discover how the bones, muscles and joints are connected with various asanas.
Subtle Anatomy– The subtle anatomy is an introduction to the unseen bodies of the chakras system. Discover how the chakras function without physical and spiritual bodies and how the chakras affect our subconscious.
Natural healing and nutrition – Let they food be thy medicine, exploring healthy eating habits. Explore various kinds of foods used for healing. A more detailed look at how different sugar and fats affects the bodies.
Yoga Nidra – Reprogram the subconscious through rotating conscious.
Ceremonies – Honor your sacred connection to life, through the rhythms of moon cycles. When in India we explore the power of fire ceremonies.
Nada Yoga –We encourage the the freedom of using one’s voice, through mantras, singing, vocal play and by simply allowing yourself to open and transform stuck energy. Discovering vibration is a subtle process, as with our thinking, our intentions, and the words we use. This process will allow you to deepen your inner connection, and it will provide you with a valuable healing tool that you can use for the rest of your life.
Sound healing – Receive a bath of healing sounds that takes you on a journey beyond time and space.
Conscious connected breath work – Awaken energy blocks through the power of breath.
Healing sessions – Learn to transfer healing energy.
Our Extra Curriculum
- Conscious eating
- Breath work
- Nada Yoga and Sound healing
- How to raise your vibration
- Embracing your inner healer
- Intro to chakras
- Yoga Nidra
- Teaching the asana that best suits your persona
- Experienced integral teachers with a diverse range of styles and endless pool of knowledge
- Stay in comfort while learning within the elements of nature
Through these various modalities you begin to change how you see yourself and others by expanding limited beliefs about yourself and embracing authentic self-love.
Why join our training?
– We believe sound is a powerful healing tool to free the voice, build confidence, and open the throat chakra. Explore the medicine of mantras, indian scales, vocal play and song.
– Through the sacredness of our foundation we incorporate a safe space that promotes respect, acceptance and authenticity in noncompetitive environment.– Our Yoga training offers you the opportunity to know your Authentic Self: Come as you are and allow yourself to be truly seen. There is no one better than your TRUE self.– Tap into your inner strength and increase your willpower, concentration, focus and discipline through a 3 hour daily morning practice.– Our venue is nestled in the countryside of rural India, surrounded by the elements of nature, which provides birdsong, fresh air and the connection to nature to awaken any yoga practice.– We teach from the traditional science of Hatha Yoga mixed with Vinyasa styles of yoga.– We offer individual and group support throughout the course of the training.– We believe life is about Feeling Soul Good, and this encourages acceptance and respect of differences and promotes fun and laugher throughout the training.
Monday – Friday follows the schedule below.
Saturdays are free day.
Sundays follow a less intensive schedule, offering more fun classes, self practice and personal interviews.
- 6:30 – 9:30 Asana, Pranayama, Chanting Meditation
- 9:30 – 10:30 Silent Breakfast
- 10:30 – 12:30 Lecture
- 1:00 – 3:30 Lunch Break
- 3:30 – 6:30 Rotation of the following topics; Teaching Methodology / Adjustments/ Teaching Practice / Class/ Yoga Nidra / Chanting / Satsang
There are a few night events that include chanting, yoga nidra, sound healing and meditation.
We know that in any intensive course various waves of emotions rise and fall. It is easier when you feel supported and heard. We offer group sharing as well as subdivided small groups for more personal sharing.
Personal interviews are also given to each student with one of the main teachers to discuss their personal practice or any personal matters that needs to be discussed